The modern web isn’t just for static websites and content consumption. It’s the most open, flexible, and immediately accessible application runtime available today, both via mobile and desktop browsers. Modern web applications use architectures that make them more like their native app counterparts on iOS and Android than apps of the web’s old guard. Business logic, instead of living on the server, now resides primarily in the browser.
Over the past five years, the tools available to developers to help build these kinds of applications have proliferated and matured. These improvements allow for the reuse of back-end systems and APIs across native and web platforms, faster development timelines, reductions in build and maintenance costs, increased flexibility, and advanced user experiences (UX).
Our Web Applications Team has deep experience with Backbone.js, a lightweight framework that we we’ve used to launch dozens of apps, from high-profile media streaming applications to sophisticated HTML5 games.
We absorb your requirements and build a trusted, visually rich user-product relationship to boost adoption and satisfaction. Our front-end team takes it from there to nail that ultimate user journey in code.
- A sharp UI matched to design mockups with pixel-perfect accuracy
- A consistent UX across the entire application
- Stunning animations and effects that don’t compromise performance
Let Linktekc’s team get to design and build the core of your application — with an eye for availability, robustness, and great new features.
- A solid architecture to accommodate future growth at scale
- Flexibility to integrate with other systems and third-party services
- Advanced data structures to provide actionable insights
- Cutting-edge security features to protect your users, processes, and data